As an experienced, widely respected and locally based hydraulic service currently serving Minneapolis, MN; Fargo, ND; Sioux Falls, SD; Des Moines, IA; and Milwaukee, WI, M & M Hydraulic Company is committed to providing our customers with the very best services and hydraulic parts in Minnesota and beyond.
One way that we ensure that all of our products are high quality is by trusting only the top brands in the industry to supply those parts. Here is a closer look at the six high quality brands we proudly work with to provide you with the best hydraulic parts in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and Wisconsin:
- Eaton Hydraulics: With over 100 years of experience in the hydraulics industry, Eaton Hydraulics is a well-established, highly trusted source for any and all hydraulic parts you might need. Considered a worldwide industry leader, Eaton Hydraulics is especially well known for its high quality hydraulic motors and pumps, as well as transmissions, valves, cylinders, controls, hoses and fittings.
- Char-Lynn: As a subsidiary of Eaton Hydraulics, Char-Lynn offers all the experience and wide recognition that comes with Eaton, but is known specifically for producing excellent general purpose motors, steering controls and other, more specialized hydraulic motors. If you need a hydraulic motor that is specially designed for your specific purpose, Char-Lynn is the brand for you.
- Nopak: With an impressive 128 years of inventing, producing and selling fine hydraulic and pneumatic parts and systems, Nopak is a solid choice regardless of what type of hydraulic parts your Minnesota business may need. Some of Nopak’s most popular products include custom large bore cylinders, hand and foot valves and other fine fluid power products.
- Geartek: With a straightforward and dedicated design philosophy of “Do it right the first time!”, Geartek distinguishes itself as a no-nonsense, dependable and high quality source for hydraulic products. The brand specializes in creating long lasting and reliable hydraulic gear pumps and hydraulic motors. Geartek offers a wide selection of pumps suitable for both high-pressure seals and low-pressure units.
- Hyvair: With its clever tagline, “Solid solutions in a fluid world,” Hyvair is a respected industry brand that produces a wide range of useful and practical hydraulic solutions. Some of its most popular products include valves, pumps, motors and filtration systems. Hyvair also sells pneumatic products, including valves, filters and polyurethane tubing.
- Denison Hydraulics: Finally, M & M Hydraulic Company is proud to do business with Denison Hydraulics, a motion control technology company that is a leader in efficiency and clean hydraulics. Denison Hydraulic’s most popular products include a wide range of hydraulic pumps and motors. The company has been in business since 2004, and is based in Marysville, OH.
With this solid roster of high quality and experienced brands, you cannot go wrong when you come to M & M Hydraulic Company for hydraulic parts in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa or Wisconsin. If you find yourself in need of a new hydraulic part, we hope you will not hesitate to contact our friendly team.