You likely have a busy schedule ahead of you, and with the holidays coming up, there may be little time to pursue the upgrades and repairs you are planning to finish before the year ends. Now would be a good time to take stock of what you need at your place of business and see what hydraulic services are required to increase shop efficiency. Here are the hydraulic services in Minnesota that we offer, and how they can help you:
- Cylinder repair: For hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, cylinders are vital. If they are corroded and not operating well, you risk down time, blown deadlines and unhappy clients. Call us in to inspect your cylinders and repair them before they let you down. We handle small and large cylinders on many different types of machines, so you know these essential parts are in the right hands.
- General machining work: Hydraulic equipment often requires welding and fabrication. Sometimes, a quick repair is needed or a worn out section needs extra attention, and chances are, we have done the same type of work before. Besides checking your hydraulic components, we also offer general machining when you need it.
- Custom parts: You may have an old reliable machine that no longer has new parts made by its manufacturer. Or you might have a shop full of truly unique equipment, and parts off the rack do not work for it. Rather than go through a trial and error with aftermarket parts, we can adapt to the cylinder size and use machining and welding techniques to create the part you need. Very few machines run on a one-size-fits-all template, so contact us today to take the custom approach.
- Prototyping: When you have been in your industry long enough, you’ve likely seen the best and worst in design. You can see where an adjustment will help a part work better, but lack the expertise to do that yourself. If you have ideas for helping your equipment operate, you can hire us to design and test your ideas through prototypes. We offer our own experience in the process, as well, and may find ways to improve on your idea so it performs even better. Our services in general machining, welding and fabrication will leave your tools and equipment in better condition so you can rely on them more fully.
- Rebuilding: When you experience an equipment failure, you can save money by rebuilding cylinders, pumps, motors and valves. It depends on the extent of the damage, but these efforts can restore them to nearly new condition. Allow us to inspect your older machine and find the worn or damaged parts before they fail. We can then start a rebuild immediately and save you the stress and expense of an emergency repair.
- Consulting: You may sense inefficiencies or shortcomings and require an expert opinion. Our consulting services offer just that. Our expert field service troubleshoots issues and recommends changes or upgrades. If you are attempting to make decisions about your next capital investment, have us visit first so you spend your money wisely.
M & M Hydraulic Company is available for hydraulic services in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota and Iowa. Contact us today for a consultation.