If you’re seeking hydraulic service in Minnesota and require the keen eye of a seasoned professional to ensure that your project is given the unique attention it needs, make M & M Hydraulic Company your destination for service. We do it all and to a level of quality unmatched by any other company—our more than 75 years of professional experience ensures that we’re second to none in every facet of hydraulic repair. Take a look at our vast array of service experience and what we can do to serve your hydraulic project needs in our full hydraulic repair shop:
- Repair all types of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders, large to small.
- Hydraulic cylinder tear down and assembly (torque to 36,000ft/lbs.).
- Honing hydraulic cylinders, up to 21” bore and 20’ stroke.
- Machining of barrels, chrome rods, pistons and heads, etc.
- Individual machining jobs and prototyping for a variety of hydraulic applications.
- General machining, as well as large welding and fabricating.
- Hydraulic cylinder testing, to 9000 PSI.
- Hydraulic pump, motor and valve rebuilding.
- Hydraulic hose and tubing, made to order.
- Maintenance department consulting.
- Engineering of new systems or updating of existing systems.
- Custom built hydraulic power units.
- Hydraulic jack repair.
- Expert field service, to help troubleshoot hydraulic systems.
- Three-ton overhead, to handle your equipment safety.
Our capabilities cater to all types of hydraulic components in Minnesota and we take pride in our ability to adapt our approach based entirely on the unique needs of your project. If you’re looking for a job done right, right from square one, look no further.
Let us assist you today
Serving Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota and Iowa proudly, M & M Hydraulic Company is dedicated to our craft and not satisfied until we’ve proven ourselves to each and every one of our customers. We consider the opportunity to work with you a privilege.
For more information about any of the services we offer or to learn more about our capabilities regarding hydraulic parts in Minnesota, please don’t hesitate to contact us today at 651-635-9414.